Baggage Reconciliation System
ABOMIS Baggage Reconciliation System
ABOMIS Baggage Reconciliation System utilizes a handheld infrared scanner to improve baggage handling data capture while minimizing manual effort. Compliant with IATA Resolution 753, ABOMIS mobile baggage reconciliation system is ready to answer the IT and operational needs of any airport. Our solution reduces operating costs by streamlining the baggage handling process and resources.
Ensuring that the checked baggage is reconciled with its passenger before it is loaded onto a flight is crucial for flight safety and operational efficiency. ABOMIS Baggage Reconciliation System makes sure that no baggage gets on board the aircraft without the relevant passenger.
Passenger Baggage Reconciliation
As an interactive database, ABOMIS BRS system is designed to collect luggage information automatically, with the option of manually entering appropriate data. ABOMIS Baggage Reconciliation System tracks both passengers and their bags by linking them as they are moving through the system to help airlines comply with industry security requirements.
ABOMIS BRS is a cost-effective application that has been designed specifically to meet the needs of low-cost carriers (LCC), charter airlines, and point-to-point operators.
BRS for Airports
ABOMIS offers a custom-tailored reconciliation system for airports of any size. Our solution can be fully integrated with any airport baggage handling systems’ infrastructures to monitor the baggage journey from point to point. This system can send real-time information regarding any specific baggage loading status, including the particular aircraft or container.
- Automated baggage tracking and reconciliation, assist in real-time monitoring of the movement and loading of baggage during the departure process
- integrates with the same barcode system utilized by ABOMIS Departure Control System to identify bags and track their movements through airports
- Tracks every bag and container
- Matches all bags with boarded passengers
- App compatibility with mobile and hand-held devices
- Quickly locate problem (no show or invalid load) bags for offload in case of no-show PAX
- Full compliance with IATA Resolution 753
- Reduce costs, through optimizing the baggage handling process using the least manpower and reducing lost and mishandled baggage
- Reduce risk of misloads and handler error
- Improved passenger service, because of fewer baggage caused departure delays
- Improved security and conformance to standards
- Prevention of incorrect loading
- Enhanced operational efficiency
- Reduces passenger processing time